OCC Wasabi - Two Thirds Manicure - Nail Polish


For lack of a better name we're calling this one the "Two-Thirds" manicure. Similar to the Half-Moon manicure, but straight instead of a half-moon shape at the base. I've actually seen this labeled as a half-moon, but if it doesn't have a curve to it I don't think that makes any sense. I suppose it could also be considered an extended version of a "Funky French" manicure, but I think once the colored portion is more than a quarter to a third of the nail it bears little resemblance to a french manicure. So- Two Thirds. Until I hear of something better.


Wasabi Nails - OCC Wasabi Swatch


Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Wasabi Swatch

 Terminology aside, I love the way this gives a "dipped in paint" appearance to the nail. And like the Nude & Neon nails I did the other day, the nude portion helps make a bright color so much more wearable.

OCC Wasabi - Nail Art - Two Thirds Manicure



Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Wasabi

0 comments:

Post a Comment