Essie Pretty Edgy Swatch + Essie Stroke of Brilliance

This was originally going to be a jelly sandwich type thing (glitter layered with a jelly polish) with my newly purchased Zoya Frida- but I also grabbed Essie Pretty Edgy when I was out today and could not resist trying it out. So this is two coats of Pretty Edgy, one coat of Essie Stroke of Brilliance, and a single coat of Frida on top. You don't really get much of the jelly effect, but it darkened the whole thing a bit and gave the glitter more of a teal-ish hue vs. the steel blue it actually is.

Essie Stroke of Brilliance - Essie Pretty Edgy
I've had Pretty Edgy on my wish list for forever and I don't know what took me so long to buy it- it's amazing! I have a couple other midtone green cremes (OCC Chlorophyl,  Julep Emilie) but they've been a little disappointing- both a touch too blue and a little too dark. But Pretty Edgy is the perfect bright kelly green. This is definitely going to be a new favorite.

Essie Stroke of Brilliance - Essie Pretty Edgy


Green Glitter Nails - Essie Stroke of Brilliance - Essie Pretty Edgy




Essie Pretty Edgy, Essie Stroke of Brilliance, Zoya Frida

0 comments:

Post a Comment